Sunday, 6 September 2009

I made a plan...... But

Why is it when people say but you just know what that means..... Well I had this really good plan on how I was going to get ahead for Christmas this year I said that I was not going to be caught out again this Christmas and the plan was to make at least a couple of Christmas card a week..... Hmmmm! well I have managed to make 2 cards but not 2 a week 2 since January! opps!! sooooo with this in mind I thought I better start making a few more so here is my 3rd Christmas card of the year towards my Christmas pile... and I have used the great sketch from create4fun Its taken me 2 hours to load this card on here as it kept adding it the wrong way round! argh! but its worth it as they have a fab prize this week! its a whiper snapper bunny and just reminds me of my lovely bunny Pietro (in english Peter) this is him googling for carrots and on my craft desk.... Cheeky isn't he

10 comments:

  1. Awww...Pietro is sooooooooooo cute!
    Fab card too...love the image!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great Card !!! thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs tina46
    create4fun challenge-team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh those papers are lush! Perfect christmas card! Mand xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sometimes have that problem with loading upside down, frustrates me no end as just don't know why it happens.

    Very cute card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is fab honey love that image lol. Lol @ Pietro, googling carrots me thinks your a bit mad lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pietro is cool! I hope he found a great carrot online store ;o)

    Lovely christmascard!

    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable hun ... and the card's not bad either lol!! Seriously .. gorgeous Chrimbo card - lvoe the cute image and lush paper :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice.
    Pietro is cool! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a rabbit! I had Mercedes, but she is gone :( I am looking for another little one. Could you take a photo on the front of Pietro? eh eh
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will post some more pictures soon of pietro Alice! :0)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this