Sunday, 27 September 2009

Here kitty kitty, Buzz off!! te ehhheee

Hi gang! I have been really busy and have only had a chance to make a couple of cards due to browsing for some new products for the shop, So will update you on those when they are in stock... At Stamp something they have asked us to use a favourite sketch, I have had fun making this card and am using a sketch from saturday sketch but its not this weeks its the one from 12th September Sketch #68 I have used it a few times so you could say its one of my Favourite sketches. I only had time to make a couple of cards the last few days soooo I thought I would try and fit it in to a couple of other challenges to! soooooooo At Secret crafter this week their challenge is for Animals the funnier the better! lol I think this cute kitty is pretty fun! For Cute card Thursday their challenge 79 is Buzz off! and thats not get lost!!!! te hehehe its Yellow and black! I guess my kitty really has that challenge all wrapped up! also holding the daisy with a buzzy bee on it! The big flower that has the bead cap and spacer in is made from a plastic bottle!! Yes its true! I love recycling! hope you like my card please leave a message if you have time! :0) Hope you all like it!

15 comments:

  1. Fbaulous card Samantha! I love your recycled flower!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Samantha, love the sweet PB image, and your flower is great! Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Samantha!! I do love this image. That flower is gorgous. Did you use punches or die cuts for it?
    Speak to you soon,
    hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card hun, and one of my favourite images too - and yes, your flower is fab! Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, great colours and I love the flower idea, what a great way to recycle.
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh he is such a cutie adore this image and a purrfect colour combo....sorry lol couldn't resist it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Samantha ! :-) I love the PB image and the layout is a lovely one :-) The recycled bottle looks fantastic ! :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that cute kitty and he's perfect for our theme this week! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!
    Thanks for joining us at CCT :)
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card, such a cute image and a great take on the sketch! Is that flower really a recycled bottle????? Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card :-)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful card Samantha thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic take on this weeks animal antics theme! Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh what a gorgeous card, love the adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this