Monday, 28 September 2009

Help required please read! Candy on offer!

Ooh I am a follower of a friends blog Lorraine, and she has a post on her blog re candy! yes I said CANDY!!! OK so now your ears and eyes are in check! here's what you have to do.... Heidi who owns the Simon Says Stamp Store is very generously letting Lorraine offer any Magnolia stamp of your choice! WOW hu!! OK so the Rules are Enter the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Advertise the candy in a post on your blog - not your side bar I really would like to see everyone that reads my blog post will enter their challenge if you can not just to win the great candy but to help them reach their 200 entries this week, You only have a few days to enter so get yourself there ASAP!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sam :-) I really appreciate you giving me a good shout :-) x x x

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this