Monday, 7 September 2009

getting ahead as planned

Right so I said I had made a plan and it had gone a bit pair shaped.... I have had a good day we took 3 of our ducks (ducklings) as they are old enough now the ones we hatched this year to live at their new home a really nice lady that lives about 20 miles from us and she has a huge garden and lovely pond so they are gonna be as happy as happy in their new home, was a little sad though.... But we came back home and Lulu was waiting with a cute little look and squeeking like mad for some attention so I brought her inside This is Lulu We had a cuddle and then I got on and did several jobs we made dinner popped up to see Jojo and the other ducks and chickens and then I have settled down for an evening of crafting sooooooo after all that here are the 2 cards I have made tonight to help with teh getting ahead This one I would like to enter into Mojo Monday hope I am intime! lol! loved their sketch! Heres what I have come up with! Both cards with penny black images! :0)

6 comments:

  1. Awww...these are both really cute Samantha! Haven't seen the first stamp before...but it's so sweet!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards, I love Penny Black stamps too! Isn't the new Christmas collection adorable? Lulu is too beautiful!!!
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute cards, love them both and cute piccy too. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cards are soooo cute! you know I love your cards anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards, v cute! Thanks for your comment and yes I do remember you - you've been in the mag too, if I remember rightly?! Glad you like the stamps! Take care, Dulcie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous cards! Loving that white lace too.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this