Friday, 18 September 2009

Friends - hard to find

Its hard to find good friends........isn't it!
Its amazing really when I was at school I did not have loads of friends in fact I seemed to get on with the boys better! no bitching from boys! I did have a best friend But since I have got older not saying I am Old! tut! I am 22 with 18 years of experience you know! te hehheee as I was saying as I have got older! in the last few years I have now got some amazing brilliant friends! and so many I have made since crafting!! I have been inspired and amazed by all the blogs I read on how friendly crafters are and how generous too! I have made this card with a stamp that my dear friend Squirrel gave me for my birthday thanks hunny, When I saw the stamp it just screams friends to me! sooo I have made this card for a friend.. Hope she likes it!
Ok sooooo having looked at a few of the challenges I think this one will fit into 3 challenges Charisma flower power! think I have that covered with glitzy flowery backing paper which is a smirk one and the Big flower made with a scallop nestie die the cute images is wild rose studio and I have coloured it with distress inks, now Cute Card Thursday is Hidden treasures and under the flower is a hidden message telling my friend she makes me smile which is a true treasure her friendship! ( how slushy am I) I also used card candy to make the ladybird and good old glossy accents
and last but not least Stampavie & More challenge 61 is Think Pink and well there is plenty of pink on it! the card that is! t ehehehee
Let me know what you think?
hope you all have a great weekend
I am teaching tomorrow at the shop Penrith crafts Cuttlebug workshop Love doing classes! its all about sharing really! and its fun to share! :0)

18 comments:

  1. Fab card, thanks for joining us this week on CCT.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Samantha - I love those 'Friend' type stamps - especially the ones where they're having coffee :)

    Have a great day at your workshop and make sure you let us know how it goes :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi samantha
    what a sweet card
    thanks for joing us at stampavie & more
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. Very pretty card and I love the image. Have a lovely weekend, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous what fabulous colouring and papers Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, very clever idea with the large flower to put your image in!

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. a wonderful card, love how you have done your hidden treasure... sweet image and delish papers. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow i really like it sam! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pink and beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
    Anne -:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card and I like your feiends theme for the card!

    Thanks for joining Stampavie and More!

    Ingela xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww..lovely card Samantha...what a cute stamp!
    Love the way you've hidden the sentiment...and that little ladybird is just so sweet! :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card Samantha, and great hidden treasure!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card and I love the flower. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  15. very clever, adorable stamp

    ReplyDelete
  16. pretty card and love the message under the flower. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I think the card is pink enough *ggg*.
    And the little surprise is so sweet.

    Thanks for joining us at stampavie and more.

    Hugs Ivi

    ReplyDelete
  18. superbe carte, et merci de ta participation au challenge

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this