Sunday, 20 September 2009

A few cards today

Catching up on my card stocks.....
At Carol's Sketch Fun she has got another great sketch for you to follow, this is what I have come up with I have used the cute bear stamp and some water colour pencils and a red and yellow copic also I have added glossy accents to his eyes and nose and also to the star after I glittered in with stickles Stamp something - Fri challenge is favourite colours or papers well I love blue and purple so great challenge for me! Allsorts - Sat SNOWFLAKES IN SEPTEMBER and wow what a sunny day it is today too! so took the picture outside also lol! and I have used a snowflake punch and the snowflake embossing folder
Penny Black - Sat are asking for Lace and pearls so as you can see I have paper lace behind the image and some pearls on the right edge and also on the bottom of the nestie too!
Its a bit hard to photo but I have also decoupaged this image and added stickles to cute hedge's scarfs
As I have a heck of a lot of cards to make for friends birthday is October I am taking the chance to use Secret Crafter - Sat great challenge this week, ONE FOR THE GIRLS I made this card, it is also a card style I use for the workshop I ran (cuttlebug workshop) I use the tan mat to get the embossed nesties.
Thanks for looking Samantha :0)

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Samantha. I love the teddy - great colouring!.
    Fab use of your cuttlebug for embossing.
    Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Samanths

    A busy busy day by the look of things and well done for getting on with your Christmas cards.

    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so pretty i adore the one of the hedgehogs skating xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - these are all fabulous Samantha!
    I love the adorable Teddy image on your first card - it's on my wishlast for when I finish my stash diet!
    The layout of your PB card is fab...and I love the embossed frame around the cupcake on your third card!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Samantha - you have been busy.

    I love your cute bear card. Such a gorgeous image and great use of colour.

    Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, love the embossing on your blue and purple card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all lovely Samantha! I love the cute teddy on the card for my sketch.....glad you found me :)
    The cupcake one is striking with all the white space...love them all....
    Thanks for playing along with my sketch, good luck for the draw!

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable cards samantha..love the images and great use of lace and pearls..thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Samantha, love all the cards, you have been very busy. They are delightful, hard to pick a favourite, they are all equal. Well done, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all fab! I love the cute little hedgies and all the snowflakes! Thanks for joining in with the Penny Black challenge!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a gorgeous cards, adorable images and fab colours.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. fab hedgies!!

    thanks for joining us on the snowflake challenge at Allsorts this week!

    lotsalove

    Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card love the sweet image he is on my wish list lol!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are fab honey, scrummy or what!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards. I love them all my favourite has to be the cupcake one though. Like how you have embossed with the nestie direct onto card.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thought I'd already commented hun but not sure ..oops! love these cards - they're all great. Love the colours and dimension on the pB one :-) Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous cupcake card Samantha, definitely very girly, thanks for joining in the fun at SCSC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this