Monday, 14 September 2009

Ever used cork on your card?

I had a sheet of cork! its A4 and its not very think either its ok to run through the cuttlebug and even your your nestie dies with it! soooo I thought I would have another play with it and heres what I made whipper snapper stamped image given to me by Helen Coloured with distress inks and some H20's Isn't he cute! I have followed the Mojo monday challenge isn't it a fab layout! I used the Cuttlebug to make a sheer flower attached button with wire, card candy with gems on and a pc printed text! what do you think?

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Samantha this is just stunning!
    The colouring is FAB, the flower is gorgeous and the cork is amazing!

    I've been looking for cork to use in my CB for ages - it's all too thick from the DIY shops tho :(

    Please tell us more about your 'sheer' flower!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only corks I have are round and come out of bottles hun! Gorgeous card and I adore that little bear. Squirrelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab honey,that teddy is adorable! regarding Cuddly Buddly I'm already a Crafty Friend lol. Have a fab day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, what a wonderful cute card, so sweet. Love the effect with the cork. Well done, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. brillient idea and love the card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous! Awesome job coloring the cute bear :) Great job with the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this