Sunday, 13 September 2009

Been to Harrogate today

But to chill out I wanted to try my hand at using distress inks and H20's for colouring my image I used one of the images given to me by one of the girls on the crat retreat! Sorry! doh! can't remember who stamped this one for me! own up girls..... I have also used the fantastic sketch they have over on double dutch challenge Its great and for the circle on this card I used some cork sheet, the flower is Maya road sheer and I have used jewelled card and white wash and core colour too! and of course I used my best 2 craft toys the cuttlebug and my glossy accents and some beautiful paper lace Helen sent me for my birthday back in July! thanks Helen :0) What you all think! should I keep playing or give up! lol! :0) tut tut tut fnearly orgot to add I was a very very good girl and only spent about £27.00 soooooo I now have to make loads for cards to make up for my spending....

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Samantha. Love your colouring and all the embossing.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Samantha! Great colours.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this