Monday, 7 September 2009

Another couple of challenges before I have to do some work!

Well I have to plan for some work I have on Thursday, I have been asked to do a Demonstration day by a local organisation Eden community homes... Now that does not seem to bad does it well not until I tell you its a full day event and I have to do 4 x 30minute demos of the cuttlebug and shrink plastic! Ekkkk! how do you demo to 20 people at a time x 4 times the cuttlebugs full potential and shrink plastic! well I will find out on Thursday! lol.... wish me luck I will be doing my prep in the next couple of days so hopefully it will go well! I'll let you know how it goes.... In the mean time I have made a couple more cards and added them to a couple of challenges the first one is Challenge 46 on the Whiff of Joy monday challenge blog
They have a brilliant sketch this week by Bev
so get yourself over there and check the challenge out...
Heres my card
I have used acetate as the mat background layer too!
I also just had enough time to make this little card too
This one I have entered into the Mojo monday challenge their challenge is their words is total Madness time.... you really have to have a go at this one
Both blogs have brilliant Design team cards so if your in need of some inspiration pop across and check them out asap :0)

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab cards good luck with the challenges and woh best of luck with the demo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards Samantha! Love what you've done with Henry! ;0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both fab cards hun, but the kitties are my favourite! Best of luck with the demos hun, you'll have to get Fis to get his stopwatch out to make sure you stick to your alloted 30 mins LOL! Hugs Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this