Monday, 28 September 2009

2 cards, 2 papers & 2 challenges

Thought I would try and use just 2 different papers on 2 different cards, I have used are K&Co, I have used 2 different sketches too!
The first card is for Anyone for Anya I have coloured this Image with H20's and distress inks,
I have used K&Co papers and some glass gems and faux stitching to finish it off! shame I can't add to cards to simon says stamp as this one would fit for that too! never mind! if you have not been to Simon Says Stamp yet be quite to check it out this week!
The Second card is for Mojo Monday once again there is a sketch this week and I have used pink! (yes pink!! Thanks to the Penny black challenge Saturday blog So that's 2 cards this Monday! lol! soooo thank you to them as I don't really like pink and don't really make PINK cards!
What do you think? come on leave me a comment so I know if I did ok?

11 comments:

  1. Both are fab cards. I love your take on the sketches and the colours and papers you used are fabulous. Thank you for joining us at AFA, hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice take on the sketch this week Samantha!! Love it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both gorgeous cards hun but if I had to choose a fave it would be the Anya card, she is so sweet (love her eyeshadow - great detail). Great use of both sketches. Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya. Your cards are so nice, I love looking at your creations. They are both beautiful, hard to choose a favourite.
    Love Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous cards they are too, love the paper you've used x carol GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous and so cute. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cards, sweet images.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards, both! About the Anya, I like how you used the white. Also lovely papers and coloring.

    Love from AFA!

    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really pretty - love it!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this