Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Just enough time to

I am off on my hols this week and I have load to do washing, ironing etc etc! but after a hectic few weeks I decided to take a bit of time out the this morning after seeing Charisma cardz and Penny Black Saturday Challenge I just had too! I love brown and blue and those of you that know me very well will know just why I had to do the PBSC. So here is my card As you can see I love my cuttlebug too! lol using tan core colour white wash and jewel card also some cream dotty ann tape and distress inks, blue perfect pearls on the blue card stock and all loaded onto my base card. and a cute little brown hedgy stickeroo and hes in a blue old watering can too! :0)

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Samantha - love the embossing & distressing!
    Have a fab holiday!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply adore this stamp yet another to add to the wishlist - the card is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha this is stunnign - I love the embossing and distressing, and such a cute image.
    Have a fab holiday hun, and see you when you get back!
    There's an award for you on my blog.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card samantha....love that adorable image and great use of the colour combo....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Samantha this is just gorgeous!
    Your distressing is FAB! And that embossing looks great too - beautiful card.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Samantha - wow this is adorable!! love the little hedgie, and your distressed and embossed cardstock is ace! Hope you will enjoy your holiday hun :-)
    Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card love the image and the distressed look. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this