Monday, 17 August 2009

Craft retreat and GOOD NEWS!

A couple of times a year I organise a craft retreat with a group of friends
Sandra and I host this at the shop penrith crafts the gang arrived Friday and stayed until Sunday afternoon,
We had a brilliant time and thanks to the group of girls the weekend was a huge success again. plenty of crafting, lots of chatting, some shopping and oh so many laughs,
My sides are still aching!!! thanks to Mands!!
I did not make as much as the rest of the gang but here are a couple of my creations
This is my first Crimbo card I use a lovely image sent to me by my good friend Kaz
This is a book to scrap my ideas for my wedding next year!
YES I said wedding! YAY!
So therefore my good news is I'm getting married next year! te ehhehehee!! that was my other birthday surprise but I could not say till now as I wanted it to be a surprise for the craft retreat girls too! although this book is No where near finished I am adding it to the simon says stamps challenge but I had a fab time playing with the bind it all and a new collection of perfect pearls to my craft stash! they are very yummi and so so pretty! I used cathy let me borrow her swirl stamp which I now need to buy a set as I love it and want to use it on my invitations
I have decorated both front and back covers I will add ribbons and some more lovely goodies as I go along :0)
Soooooo I will have to find a blog count down ticker too! know any good ones?
I am really looking forward to organising my wedding and have made the save the dates and I will post them soon for you all to see to!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations hun!
    Thanks for a great weekend too...love the Christmas card!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha

    Sounds like a real fun weekend and bet you came back bursting with inspiration.

    And congratulations, juns think of all the wedding stationery you are going to need to make. I'm presently doing some for one of my son's wedding in France next year - nightmare they need to be in French and English !

    Have a oggd day.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Woo hoo and congratulations :-) How thrilling!! Fab cards too ! Love the cute house mouse!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic News Hun!

    So glad you all had a great weekend - just wish I could've been there :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't realise your HM Christmas card was in the same post!
    It's beautiful - I've not seen that image before, Love it!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this