Wednesday, 19 August 2009

B is for Buttons

ABC Challenge ... B I love these challenges can't always join in but try!
Sooooo many inspiring card I see and so many people crafter's that want to share their knowledge! I am amazed time and time again how kind crafter's are! so thank you to all you
lovely crafter's out there!
ABC are on there 3rd trip on the alphabet! and they have choosen buttons! I had a bit of a phobia of buttons for a long time but really love them and have done for a while so this challenge is great! (yes Cathy patterened paper! te hehehe!)
My good friend Helen shared a tip with us this weekend when we had our craft retreat that you can use nail varnish and glamour dust or ultra fine glitter to enhance your buttons so here are my 2 cards using Buttons
I have also used a lot of other bits on my card so if you wanna know what something is shout in a comment :0)
Helen its your fault I have glamour dusted my nails now! t ehehehee :0)

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Samantha - love the sparkly button. Can I point out that Helen's tip was for BUTTONS not nails LOL!!!
    Love Smook - he is just o cute and you have coloured im beautifully, contrary to what you may think!
    Have a fab holiday,
    hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh, they are both GORGEOUS cards hun - hard to choose between them, but I have to favour the PB!!
    Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous cards I adore the sparkly buttons xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...these are soooo cute Samantha! Love the sparkly buttons! ;0)
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic!!!

    thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely cards, patterned paper is the one of the best items in my stash - that's why I have so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two cute cards love the background on the black one..

    Thanks for joining us on TS

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeousc ards Samantha - Smookie is so cute, and your PB image is one of my (many!) facvourites! Love how you have used the raffia too.h ave a great (and sparkly!) holiday
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me again...hope you're having a fab holiday! Congrats on your Charisma Cardz Challenge win...hope you like the bits Cathy & I chose for you! lol
    There's a little something for you on my blog
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi sam yes i do remember you glad you found my blog and now i have found yours
    keep popping by and hopefully i will add some more new stuff soon as been making some xmas cards for an order so just need to take some pics of them
    i remember you have a lad with AS too how old is he now and how is he doing
    i have sent you an email so by all means send one back if you fancy a chat
    love the cards so cute i love hedgehogs aahhhh
    gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ciao

    Raffaella e Elio
    tanti saluti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both gorgeous cards Samanatha :)

    It's well known that women can multi-task...buttons AND nails in one go!

    I have something on my blog for you :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this