Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Another quick challenge

I thought I would take a bit more time out tonight as I have been a very good girl and done all my ironing and cooked dinner and my son aged 12 helped wash up and also we all have cleared the house and vac up too! soooooo I thought I would try another challenge Sugar Bowl Challenge
What a fab layout I don't normally have a go at the layout ones as I found them a little tricky but thanks to the craft retreat and watching Cathy, Mands and Helen working away I thought I would have a go so heres my take on their challenge I love this sketch they have asked us to use
Not sure how well you can see this one but if you click on the picture you can see it close up if you want to! lol I have used eyelets in the topleft corner and then also the brads and spacers to attach the bead caps I have embossed and used perfect pearls too! I coloured the image with water colour pencils and star dust pens this time.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the cute bunny...and the embossing looks great!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card Samatha - bunny bath is one of my fav images at the moment and you ahve colorued it beautifully. Love all your fab embossing too :-)
    hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha, thanks for commenting on my blog. Wasn't sure what you mean about the loud music though - I don't have any music on my blog???
    Great card :o) I've just played in the sugar bowl today too!

    Hugs
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. Is that paterned paper in there?! Great embossing and raffia.
    hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this card is a lot of fun! I love the embossed background!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this