Monday, 6 July 2009

Update on the ducklings

I have named only one at the moment as I do not know yet which are male and which female as they are to young still to tell! so this white one that is always first and at the front for food I have named charlie as he/she is soooooo cheeky so he/she is called cheeky charlie.... lol
I am amazed and pleased with how much they have grown
Mummy duck (mazie) is far right next to the fence! amazing now at 6 weeks the babies
are almost fully grown body wise.
and all the lovely colours too! My son wants to call the black one speedo as a couple of weeks ago it looked like it was wearing a swim suit when the adult feathers were growing ha haaa :0)

4 comments:

  1. wow no wonder you are busy. They are soo cute and think speedo is a fab name. Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww they are so cute Samantha. I can't believe how much they have grown.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW......don't they grow quick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable ducks Samantha, they'll keep you busy me thinks.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this