Wednesday, 8 July 2009

papertakeweekly challenge

Well I haven't taken part in any challenges in a few weeks just been sooooooooooooooo busy!!
BUT!! well how could I resist this one....Papertakeweekly Challenge their challenge this time is My favourite things.
I mean well where do I start I have so many favourite things soooooooo I have used to make this card a few of the favourite things I am having loads of fun with.
Ok so I have used my cuttlebug and my distress inks and some lovely yummi bo bunny ribbon and this cute orchid hero arts stamp a white sakura pen and linen card stock which I folded the card on the groovy duo the background of the card is a mat layer and I have run it through the cuttlebug and distress ink with faded jeans, dusky concord then picked out the stamp with
faded jeans, dusky concord and peeled paint and then stamped and added good old glossy accents to the leaves. a little paper pricking and I think that's it!! I LOVED playing with some! yes some of my favourite things.... Hope you all like it?
:0)

7 comments:

  1. Stunning Samantha. I love the colours and paper pricking.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty Samantha, remins me I've got that stamp somewhere.

    Happy birthday for 17th - better say it now, I'll probably forget otherwise. Thanks for becoming a followers, I thought I was was one yours, but can't see me so done it now.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Samantha! Love the blended colours and the embossing - fab! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Samantha - love the colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card :) I love the image and embossing. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours and effect you've achieved on the backing - it's gorgeous. That stamp is fab too!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this