Sunday, 5 July 2009

Fluffy and cute

Well as many of you know I am always up to something and with work (penrith crafts) and my home life and the animals we are mega busy right now.
Here is what has been keeping me busy the last couple of weeks
As well as the chicks hatching and moving them once they hatched to the allotment we are also going to the allotment at least twice a day to check them and fill up the water supplies for the ducks and ducklings they are growing soooooo much..
We are keeping busy in the shop and there are lots of fab new things coming in to stock too!
we have the new colours of the pompon wool in stock! i know your thinking why would anyone want wool at this time of year but its fantastic and we are struggling to keep it on the shelf, The main thing its selling for is babies blankets, and well I guess before you know it its gonna be rubbish weather again and Christmas... Ekkk.... Did I say Christmas! Ekkkkk!
Ok so what had I bee up too! well I did a demo for the ladies of the British Legion in Penrith It was great fun and the ladies said they loved it! and well I was shocked yesterday when my Mum Rang me to tell me there was an article in the local paper about the demo! te hehehee they said that is was brilliant and the cards and things I showed them how to make was fantastic! )blush(
As we as the pompon wool we have got some nice new stamps and lots of other goodies too!
we still have our huge paper sale but don't miss out I am not sure for how much longer it will be on! the sale is on 12x12 papers 10 for the price of 7 that's 3 FREE! yes Free.
Also we have a buy on get on free stand.
Oh and we have another raffle too! and its a huge amount of goodies :0)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww how cute are those little darlings!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this