Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Clear stamps just love um

Here are 3 cards using the same Love Robotz stamps from stampendous
They are a great set of stamps and so easy to colour
I have used my sakura stardust pens to colour them in with some water coloured and some direct from the pen, I also used the faded jeans on the edge of the this first card
Bright orange card for the matt scalloped nesties was soooooo Zappy
and the backing card on this one was from a glitter stack and I have used a big brad that I stamped on to with stazon

4 comments:

  1. So, glitter all the way Samantha, just as it should be. Nice to see your super cards and I guess new stamps ?

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Samaantha! Love the funky robots!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards Samantha I love those stamps and great papers and sparkle.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! I still haven't used mine! x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this