Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Trying it out!

I wanted to try and make a bookmark I saw somewhere on the web a few weeks ago! it was in the same place I found the lion but do you think I can find it again! so I have had to make this from memory using the plain circle nestibilities a huge paper clip, drys clear glue and DS tape. Double Dutch challenge this week is Bookmarks, think I can enter that one with this bug! I am really pleased with this bookmark so I think I am going to be hunting down some more large paper clips.

5 comments:

  1. Your bookmark is absolutely fabulous Samantha, I love it! Thank you for joining in the Double Dutch challenge :D

    Hugs,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I love this!
    Helen x

    Glad you've got the html codes working now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Loving the huge paperclips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Samantha, I love bookmarks. i always loose them leaving them in books i take back to the library. Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very original, well done.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this