Monday, 1 June 2009

To many candles?

I just love playing with the hero arts cupcake stamps and I have come up with another acetate card this is a mini card with a huge about of candles to many? ha haaa I think not!!
I have used a combination of star dust sakura and whisper pens to colour the image which I also masked to add the candles to the cake, and opaque stazon to make swirls and candles on the front of the acetate , as you can see on the back I have used a sentiment from the cupcake set and also a cherry and a few more candles! The pearl gems I have used.... yes you guessed it my faithful Glossy Accents, I was gonna give this card to my friend Cathy who has her 40th birthday yesterday! but thought she might slap me! ha ha!!
I am adding this to 3 challenges this week
ABC pearls, Allsorts curly swirly and also Cute Card Thursday... I have pearls for ABC and CCT also opaque stazon swirls for Allsorts challenge so I think I got them all covered! thanks for having these brilliant challenges I love them! If you have not seen any of these challenges get your self over there they are so much fun to take part in....Go on challenge yourself

8 comments:

  1. Love the swirly acetate. I always have a problem with stamping on anything slippy like this. Thanks for joining us over at Allsorts this week.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Samantha - definitely not too many candles lol!!!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.
    TTFN
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Samantha - love all those candles!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL.....I'm sure Cathy wouldn't have slapped you.....well at least not too hard anyway! Fab acetate card, the white swirls look really great.
    Well done you.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the swirls on the acetate i also have problems stamping on acetate... as for the link we are going to put up some instructions on the blog so hopefully they will be there for next week thanks for joining us at allsorts this week hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the acetate, it looks fab

    thanks for joining us on the allsorts challenge

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha
    Wow what a fabulous card love the acetate just so different

    thaks for playing at Allsorts this week!

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Samantha, Great card! I love the acteate. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. x

    PS: Your butterfly card is great ~ very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this