Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Sewing machine fun!

Well when I saw this weeks ABC challenge I decided to get out my sewing machine as my son bought his jumper home from school a few days ago with a huge gaping hole in the arm pit! it had come undone while having a tug of war with another child! So as I was going to have to get the machine out to fix the jumper I thought I would give sewing on my ABC challenge card a try as this week it is Q for Quilting Ok what I did was this 3 lots of linen card in the cuttlebug and then used distress inks on and as distress inks shout grunge to me I decided to add some Paper cellar Raffia (New in stock) and also while at my sewing machine I came across a safety pin and some poppers I punched a few holes and added some twisted wire! and this card then just said Dad to me! so inside I have added a sentiment " DAD thanks for holding it all together when things are falling apart! Happy Fathers Day"

5 comments:

  1. Fab card Samantha, thanks for joining in the fun this week on ABC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Was worried you might have used the jumper :) What a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in
    fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Samantha - love the colouring with the Distress inks...and the sentiment on the safety pin is so cool!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. sensational - thank you for joining us on abc this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and so different - love the distressing..

    Thanks for joining us on ABC

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this