Tuesday, 2 June 2009

Cathys card and WOW candy!

This is the card I made for my friend Cathy, Instead of the over loaded candle cake! She said ooooooooo when she opened it and how did you do that! so I think she was pretty happy with it... I have used stazon ink to stamp on to acetate and then drys clear glue and a range of ultra fine glitters, then plain circle and standard and petete scallop nestibilities yellow glitter card and the 40 is out of the same as the standard scallop using typewritter font on the cuttlebug I have added a couple of yellow glitter brads and asome paper pricking. To celebrate her special birthday Cathy is having a yummi candy give away
so for your chance to win you have to visit her blog and leave her a message and also add a link to your blog to her candy! hope that makes sence! lol > this way to her blog > Cathy's Blog

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the interesting blogs and photos, I encourage you to photoblog http://photosphera01.spaces.live.com




    Greetings from Italy, Marlow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - I love the butterfly...all twinkly and pretty...really must trying stamping on acetate!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha wow your card is stunning so elegant i adore the beautiful butterfly.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this