Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!

I needed to make a card for my son to send to his half brother who will be 3 soon
What I have used....
The background and text circle I used the cuttlebug birthday folder & sepia versafine, I have used a selection of circle and oval nestibilities and believe it or not a flower punch added shading with distress inks vintage photo, the fluffy end on the tail is the small hero Art flower punch that I layered up, the number 3 is from the Olivia set. I also used a brown sakura identi pen that we just got in last week to do eyes and dots on his cheeks and the faux stitching, a white gel pen on the brown and you guessed it my ever faithful glossy accents I used on the brown nose and the number.
I am entering it in the Alsorts Challenge this week as they have asked for NO stamped images and I have no image or text stamped, Hope its ok! MY son said he loves it so I guess that's the best thing!

13 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha, great card, love the lion. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts tghis week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is fab Samantha! Absolutely love your lion...so glad you found some orange card! lol
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha, I love this card - great design & colours. Your son's friend will love it too i'm sure. Thanks for joining us again at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card Samantha! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha, Great card! Your lion is fab. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card - I love how you have created that lion and great embossed backgrounds.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab card Samantha i love the layout and what a great image.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Samantha love this card the lion is great thanks for joining us this week hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card Samantha - fantastic lion - love it!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, I love that lion. I'm off to try and make one from some nestabilities!

    Thanks for joining us this week.
    Jackie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi - cute card, and I love the cute little lion.
    Thank you for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My son wuld love this card !!
    I love how you have built up the lion from the different shapes..
    Thanks for playing this week at Allsorts.


    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Samantha your lion is totally wicked! Very clever use of your nesties.........must be more adventurous with mine.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this