Monday, 25 May 2009

A few more cards

Made this little card for my friends daughter who has been poorly! I am hoping she will be getting better by the day
love this image of the cat playing dress up! just reminds me of a little girl borrowing makeup from Mummy's makeup bag! I was hoping that the bright colours would cheer her up!
I have made this one using a cute penny black bride stamp water coloured with sakura stardust pens adding some ultra fine white glitter to the dress and some detailing, I have also used some paper from the far east stack and embossed layer with birds and swirls cuttlebug folder added a few beautiful peel off swirls and then using a white pigment pen to highlight the flowers of the scrolls the oval scallop nestibilities to cut from vellum some different size layers and added a few little dots off the peel off sheet to add to the scallops
Sorry if I always add to much info but I am aware that some of the shops customers drop by my blog sometimes and sometimes ask what I have used! This is a card made from a gold shimmer card and folded on the groovy duo, I have used Metallic Gold card for the metallic stack and then the waste off of a lovely daffodil peel off and then loaded on to acetate. a little one at the bottom and a small off cut of ribbon attached with a brad.

5 comments:

  1. Beuatiful cards Samantha. Beth loves her card, and I think the bride carde is very elegant and stylish.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cardes Samantha! I love the image on the 'get well' card!
    I love that you add all of the information about the products...makes it nice and easy to find them if we want to buy them! ;0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Samantha they are all beauties! The bride card is absolutely stunning....love the layered velum.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards SaMANTHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 more fabulous cards Samantha - the get wellc ard is so funky and cute for litle girl, and the bride card is gorgoue and elegant.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this