Friday, 22 May 2009

Double Dutch sketch challenge

I started out doing a couple of challenges but I have to tell you! they are addictive! there are so many fantastic challenges out there! anyway! as there are so many I am getting addicted to more and more and Double Dutch being one of them.
This week on double dutch challenge they are asking for us to follow a great sketch,
I love the layout also I wanted to start making a few men cards they are always so difficult and on Cute Card Thursday their theme is A Sporting Chance and this week they would like to see any type of sporting image so here is mine golf, I have used used this cute Penny black hedgehog
I have also used Magic mesh, and some fab ribbed card and also some paper from my adhesive stack. and and and heheheee I used my favourite again Glossy accents on the golf ball and club.

7 comments:

  1. Great card, the magic mesh matches the texture of the golf ball perfectly. I adore that stamp, have a soft spot for Penny Black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card Samantha, love all the details! Thank you for participating in the Double Dutch challenge, have a good bank holiday weekend :D

    Hugs,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afternoon another fab card and love the image and colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Samantha - and that sketch is fab! Think I may have to add another challenge blog to my list!!!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cute card Samantha, I love this image!

    Yes, I did get the goodies-thank you. I did leave a comment on the ABC Blog..I think! Now I am worried, but I am sure I left it somewhere! LOL.

    Out of interest, could you tell me which ink you are most likely to have used on the images please? I love the gorgeous braid/ribbon...too good to use!

    Thank you once again, when I manage a bit more crafty time and force myself to use the braid/images...I will link and show you!

    Love Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Samantha. The layout's great and I love the hedgie!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this