Thursday, 14 May 2009

ABC extra project for the N challenge

I have made these mini note books one for my good friend Kaz for her birthday this week
thought it fitted in well with this weeks N challenge over on the ABC challenge blog I made myself a square one to keep the notes and numbers etc of the 170 wedding invite order I am working on right now!
For the round book I used my largest nestie as a template to draw around and marked a top and bottom cut a small amount off one and then used that as a guide for the other one! then covered both chipboard blanks with paper, I used a chippie swirl and a flower and used distress inks to colour them and then as the same as the tulip layout letters I used a text stamp to add depth
one I ran through the cuttlebug the other I did some doodling to add a pattern.
On the round one I have wired on a bead and the square one I have used a popper and wired that on also! then bound them and added dew drops with good old faithful glossy accents.

7 comments:

  1. These are fab Samantha! Love the colours you've chosen!
    Thanks for joining us (again!) at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous - especially the round one! Hugs Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. There ace matey! :D they well effective :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Samantha - I really love these!

    Hope you're getting on ok with the mega wedding invite order lol!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! Love those flowers and swirls !xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooooooh thats mine! And how beautiful is it in the flesh. Thank you so very much Samantha
    I LOVE IT! (trouble is so does my daughter!) Hands off its mine!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this