Wednesday, 13 May 2009

ABC challenge N

Where are the weeks going! its scary! I am really really busy this week making 170 wedding invitations for a friend I have done so much so far but still a long long way to go! So I decided to take a break just a little one and have managed to finish a scrap book page I posted a little while ago some pictures of some tulips in my garden I thought that I would try and do a scrap book page of them! I am entering it for this weeks ABC challenge I popped over to see what the rules of this weeks challenge are and was pleasant surprise, to inspire us they are offering us the chance to what they have made and we just have to enter the challenge and visit their blogs check out the rules for yourself! OK here is what I have done! I have used Alpha chip board blanks firstly I used distress inks to colour them then a penny black text stamp in black and then Magic mesh and then a red acrylic dabber to add colour and texture and depth to the letters, I cut some of the pictures done and also cut one of the flowers out I then cut into the paper slotting some of the pictures behind the paper then added some rub ons and also stamped the month and year as these pictures were taken in April lastly I used an iron on gem stone mofit with the use of spray mount the paper is basic grey scarlet letters just goes so well with the vibrant colours of the flowers what do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Fab layout Samantha - the paper goes perfectly with those photos!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Good luck with the draw for my charm too! ;0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab layout, I adore tulips they just don't last as long as I would like. good luck with the rest of the invites. Thanks for joining in this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous page Samantha, I love the colours and layout.
    Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
    Hugs
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing scrapbook page - I have some photos of flowers to scrapbook - may pinch your layout if you don't mind! xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this