Thursday, 21 May 2009

2 cards one challenge! doh! te heheee

I know this is suppose to be 1 card 2 challenges but I really have posted it right! I was blog hopping as you do and came across this great new challange blog! I had a read of what they are going to be doing and decide to play along as this weeks challenge is all to do with sweets The blog you ask! where is the blog! > here!!! here! > Allsorts challenge blog I just love this image and its so great to colour I have used a combination of water colour pencils and sakura stardust pens you just gotta love those love heart sweets the one in the bunnies mouth says I LOVE YOU.. awwwwww reminds me of my rabbit we have just got a new female bunny and the male bunny is so take with her! I can imagine him doing this! Awwwwww teheheee and this one I just have be waiting to use this image I have used water colours again and sakura stardust pens, also glossy accents and some lovely yummi seed beads for the candy sprinkles and also some Mille Fiori beads which look to me like sliced candy canes, I have added them to the ribbon, I have used the distress tool on the edges and also run the layer through the cuttle bug on Swiss dots. I cute the shapes with nestibilities and have done a line of stitching in sakura pens. I know who this one is going to! :0)

11 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha - great cards hun. Love the images and great colouring. Thanks for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week. Hope to see you again. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us this week Samantha, lovely cards and two fantastic images beautifully coloured.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. They are realy cute. Thank you for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 gorgeous cute cards hun - very sweet lol!! Must pop over and check out this new challenge bog as I didn't know about it (so many challenges ... so little time lol!)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samantha

    Two great cards, love the little beads down the side of card two. Thanks for joining us this week at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant cards Samantha! I love both these images to bits. Great layering & stitch detail on the mouse one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samantha, Lovely cards ~ such cute images. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh these cards are scrummy!! I love the cupcake one best it is gorgeous I love the colours you've used

    thanks for joining us on the first allasorts challenge

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great cards great images and your colouring is fab thanks for joining us this week hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab cards! Love the images on both of these - the beads on Henry's cupcake look great!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both gorgeous!

    Those HM bunnies are adorable - love it! And of course Henry (or is it Harry!!!!!!!) He's gorgeous too. Love the sprinkles on his cake :)

    Those beads are beautiful - would love to know where you got them?

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this