Thursday, 16 April 2009

Nestie Flower Tutorial

Hi there everyone I was asked by Cathy how I made the flower on my I for inside card so I have done a step by step tutorial on how to make them.
You can use any card stock but as we are doing origami type folding the thinker the card the harder it is going to be.
you can also use double sided papers or emboss and distress your own papers
I have made a few different ones so I will also post you some examples too!
Here's the tutorial hope you all like it and have a go! (click on the photos to enlarge)
Here are another one I have made but I think I will be making more they are very addictive :0)
I made this album for a friends daughter on her engagement to put her cards in as a keep sake album from one of the naked binder albums, they come as it suggsests bare for you to cover and design to your own taste I will post some more pictures of the whole album in another post for you to see!
I am just having a play with embossing them and using distress inks too! so keep your eye out for that project!
please post a comment if you like this tutorial and even leave us a link to your blog if you do make one so we can all see! have fun Samantha :0)

2 comments:

  1. Great tutorial Samantha, but I still have my little bits from the other day!
    Love the card, that flower looks perfect!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi samantha thanks wanted to know how they where done. now all i need is some nesties. lol. Will passit on at the meet on the 10th may.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this