Monday, 30 March 2009

Bind it all course

Well I have finally been able to finish the box and book I started on our bind it all workshop a couple of weeks ago what with my bad shoulder and a very busy time of orders. I was not able to finish off what I started on the workshop day, I try to give as much time as humanly possible to the people that come to the workshop that sometimes I don't always finish the one I am making in the demo part of the workshops, I always have a set of samples but for the bind it all this time I did not have a finished box, I have now finished the one I started!! and I am really happy with how it has turned out as I really love the papers they are so fresh and very spring summer. What do you think? I did ask the ladies that came on the workshop to email me theirs as I did not have my camera to hand the day of the workshop so hopefully you will get to see theirs too sometime.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Samantha that box is stunning - you must show it to me and tell me how you did it - I want one!!!
    Love the ickle book too - must get my bind-it-all out again.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab Samantha! Love the papers...lovely fresh colours! Can we have a go at these on the next retreat???
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh now these both look so yummy! Can just imagine that lovely box full of my favorite chocs :0)
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab Samantha - I relly need to use mine! (Still haven't!)
    (LOVE the setting up of your pics too)
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous creations. Love the colours and dp you've used. Michele x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this